Saturday, September 27, 2008

My First Blog


Well, after reading so many blogs I decided to give it a try. It will be very basic for a while and I'm sure I will not update it as often as I would like. I will try to put pictures on eventually and log some fun things that Danny and I enjoy.
I look forward to hearing from some of you with ideas to add to my blog.

4 comments:

The Coopers said...

you are such a hip and cool aunt. you know how we love blogs, glad you joined us. love you!

Melodie said...

yay! will be tuning in regularly to see what's going on.

Amanda said...

Yeah! Glad you have come over to the dark side. Okay, here is my idea. SInce you are a fabulous, experienced teacher, I thought it would be cool if you put neat educational ideas for us to do with our kids, or things you really enjoy doing with your students. I know some of my friends would love stuff like that. No pressure...just an idea.

The Coopers said...

what a great idea from my little sis! even if it is some great links you know of