Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Favorite Dallas Cowboy



My best friend, Cheryl, and I made a flying trip to the new Circuit City in Mansfield last week to see our favorite Dallas Cowboy, Jason Witten. We thought we would get him to sign our shirts--HAHA!! The line was blocks long so we were satisfied to just get close enough for a picture.

Isn't he Cute?!!

6 comments:

The Coopers said...

he is a cutie! and looks oh sooo young. I think everyone is looking younger these days!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! You could have an entire blog just about the wacky things you and Cheryl do together. You girls are crazy! I hope my friends and I are like yall in the years to come.

Cheryl & Irby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl & Irby said...

Girls,
Jason IS a cutie and worth fighting the crowd for a picture! But get this...your aunt was oogling another young looker on the front cover of "Texas Monthly" magazine the VERY next day!!
Cheryl *~*

Melodie said...

we are coming up next weekend for a friend's baby shower and staying with mom and dad. but we will be with jeremy's family at thanksgiving.

The Skaggs said...

Hey Phyllis! So neat that you found me from Emily's blog...small world. Charla had told me a long time ago that you were good friends with her parents. We are doing well-still in Tyler-as is the rest of the family. I'll tell them you said hi. Keep in touch!