It was a wonderful day as I watched Carson play T-Ball! He is quite a little player. As he informed me he hit 2 homeruns! After the game, we went to lunch and Brenda, Amy and I were able to visit for a while. We just don't get to do that very often enough. The day was beautiful so we went back to the house and the boys were able to play outside. Cameron loved pushing his car around and then the boy played "mechanic." I wonder where they get that! Carson had me "shagging balls" and Aunt PhePhe even hit a few. It was so much fun! I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Spending a Day With Carson and Cameron
It was a wonderful day as I watched Carson play T-Ball! He is quite a little player. As he informed me he hit 2 homeruns! After the game, we went to lunch and Brenda, Amy and I were able to visit for a while. We just don't get to do that very often enough. The day was beautiful so we went back to the house and the boys were able to play outside. Cameron loved pushing his car around and then the boy played "mechanic." I wonder where they get that! Carson had me "shagging balls" and Aunt PhePhe even hit a few. It was so much fun! I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for coming and spending your saturday with us. the boys loved it! the only thing missing was uncle danny.
Post a Comment