Thursday, November 6, 2008

50's Day At School











We celebrated 50 days of school today even though it was actually day 52! Since our school was a voting place, we decided we had better wait a couple of days before we celebrated. Several of my kids dressed up but I'm sure they had no clue why they were dressed the way they were. I am also pretty sure that most of their parents weren't sure what was worn in the 50s!
As you can tell, our 1st grade team had about as much fun as the kids. We went to Target looking for white tennis shoes yesterday but found they were too expensive--we are on a teacher's salary! So we found the pink plaid on a clearance rack and decided they were so ugly they were cute!
So here are a few pictures from our day.

4 comments:

The Coopers said...

too cute!! looks like you teachers had fun! hey what happened why are all the pics of carson and tball all at the bottom now and not with the post? did something happen to seperate it?
love you

Melodie said...

those sure are cute-ugly shoes. looks like a fun day!

The Coopers said...

yay!! good for you. sorry I was out of reach last night! I did text you back after 10PM
looks great
love you

Amanda said...

Love, love, love the shoes. I want some. Looks like fun.