I have said all along that I am not a computer genius by any means. When I started this blog I just "played around" with it mostly on my own. Well, I really messed it up the other night and it became a big frustration. Of course, it probably didn't help that it was midnight after a long day at school! So, last night my best friend once again came to my rescue! Cheryl came over and we worked for a few hours on this blog. I kept saying, "This was not suppose to take all of this time!" Of course, if I would stop just randomly hitting buttons it probably wouldn't. So, we finally figured it out and now it looks so much better! I am a "hands on" learner so now that I have actually done it myself maybe I can do it right the next time.
Thanks Cheryl for being my computer guru!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, girlfriend,
I KNEW you could do it! Now it's time to post the great picture I took of Danny tonight! I just put it on our blog...he'll throttle us both!!
Love ya!
Cheryl *~*
Post a Comment